1. Here's a great post at More Thyme Than Dough on How To Recapture Christmas Joy. Really good practical advice in a cute list format.
2. Christmas For Less is a goal at The Family Finances Blog. I guess we all have that goal, and I appreciate these great tips.
3. Holiday Weight Loss, Is It Possible? We'll See at Budgeting In the Fun Stuff speaks to all of us! My take is to indulge in small amounts and eat healthy stuff most of the time. January is good for dieting, after all!
4. My Alternate Life posts Reconciling Consumerism with Minimalism and gives some good food for thought during the holiday season.
5. Nurse Frugal wonders: Proper Gift Etiquette--Is there Such a Thing?
6. Plunged In Debt tells how to Fake a More Expensive Christmas Gift. (Attractive ways to wrap gifts.)
Still feeling Grinchy? How about popping some popcorn, sipping a little Grinch Punch and settling in with one of my favorite Christmas movies? Ah, that's better!
|Grinch Pills (green tic tacs)|